About the Journal
Researchacies International Journal of Education (RIJE)
Researchacies International Journal of Education (RIJE) is a peer-reviewed international research journal that publishes scholarly research and articles that seeks to integrate the intellectual, methodological, and substantive diversity of educational scholarship, and to encourage a vigorous dialogue between scholars and policy makers.
As an open access journal, our mission is to:
- Disseminate credible and peer-reviewed knowledge and information through the publication of original, high-quality research and innovative research articles in Education.
- Build cooperative relationships with researchers, faculty, Institutions, laboratories, Universities, and Government Organizations that are committed to the advancement and dissemination of scholarly work.
- Cultivate and advocate ethical behaviour in all of the aspects of research work.
- Provide a dynamic and supportive community for all of our members to embrace the full diversity of our backgrounds and experiences
Why Publish With Us?
- Zero tolerance for plagiarism.
- Internationally, peer-reviewed, and open access journals
- Indexed by top-rated indexing agencies.
- Quarterly Publications
- International diversity of editorial team
The Publications to this journal are made Open Access under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the Contribution is appropriately cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.