About the Journal
Researchacies International Journal of Computing and Knowledge Management (RIJCKM) is an open access international research journal that endeavours in advancing knowledge through research, training, and publication of new and emerging paradigms in the field of computing and knowledge management that promote growth and application of research and technology. The journal was developed in 2017 with the vision of advancing scientific knowledge in computing and Knowledge Management fields through scholarly publications.
As an open access journal, our mission is to:
- Disseminate credible and peer-reviewed knowledge and information through the publication of original, high-quality research and innovative research articles in computing and Knowledge Management.
- Build cooperative relationships with researchers, faculty, Institutions, laboratories, Universities, and Government Organizations that are committed to the advancement and dissemination of scholarly work.
- Cultivate and advocate ethical behaviour in all of the aspects of research work.
- Provide a dynamic and supportive community for all of our members to embrace the full diversity of our backgrounds and experiences
Why Publish With Us?
- Zero tolerance for plagiarism.
- Internationally, peer-reviewed, and open access journals
- Indexed by top-rated indexing agencies.
- Quarterly Publications
- International diversity of editorial team
The Publications to this journal are made Open Access under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives License which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the Contribution is appropriately cited, the use is non-commercial, and no modifications or adaptations are made.